Academic studies without experience are not enough. After my degrees in the Conservatory and my specializations in Chamber Music, I worked hard with other musicians, studying while rehearsing and through performances.
- Junior Fellowship in Piano Accompaniment at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire in London.
- "Alfredo Casella" Conservatory of L'Aquila, maestro Walter Fischetti
- Music School of Fiesole, Masterclasses with Bruno Canino, Andrea Lucchesini, Alberto Miodini and Trio di Parma, Pavel Vernikov. Two Scholarship obtained.
- Ludus Tonalis Academy, Masterclasses with Pierluigi Camicia
Analysis and practice, studies on aesthetic and historical informed performance, orchestration skills and assistantship, working with young musician developing their potential.
- "San Pietro a Majella" Conservatory of Naples, maestro Francesco Vizioli
- Masterclasses with Lior Shambadal
I belong to the Roman School of Composition that has its origin in Goffredo Petrassi. I studied with the late Armando Badolato and then with Claudio Perugini: they imparted to me the importance of a strong technical proficiency, of formal awareness and craftsmanship.
- "Egidio Romualdo Duni" Conservatory of Matera, maestro Claudio Perugini
- Masterclasses at Ars Academy, with Claudio Perugini
Theory and practice, research and experience were my others teachers, together with Enza Caiazzo.
- "San Pietro a Majella" Master Degree cum Laude, maestro Enza Caiazzo
- Masterclasses with Enrico Baiano (Architasto and Fima), Pierre Hantaï (Architasto), Rinaldo Alessandrini (Fima)
I studied organ and gregorian chant with Juan Paradell Solè